HIGH ENERGY LASERS
High Energy Pulsed Nd:YAG Lasers.
Output energies up to 5J at 1064nm. Repetition rates up to 200Hz.
Harmonics available 532nm, 355nm, 266nm & 213nm.
LPY Series – Superior performance through superior design.
Rugged, Invar stabilised, pulsed Nd:YAG lasers with high energy and high performance for industrial and scientific applications.
The LPY series of pulsed lasers have been designed to suit almost any industrial or research application in which a high-energy or high-specification Nd:YAG laser is required. Based around a fully self supporting Invar rail the LPY series exhibit both exceptional mechanical and thermal stability. A ‘no-compromise’ design approach is evidenced in the build quality, a parameter that sets these lasers well apart from any of their competitors.
The modular design of the laser head allows a wide variety of resonator configurations to be offered, from single rod oscillators to fully birefringence compensating twin-rod-oscillator, twin-rod-amplifier systems. Furthermore, a choice of stable, stable-telescopic or super-Gaussian-coupled resonators is available, allowing the customer to specify a system that suits their requirements.
- OPO Pumping
- Dye Laser Pumping
- Laser Shock Peening
- Pulsed Laser Deposition
- Thomson Scattering
LPY Series features:
- Rugged Invar stabilised construction
- Up to 5J at 1064nm
- Repetition rates up to 200Hz
- Telescopic or super-Gaussian resonators
- All harmonics to 213nm available
- Full energy in <5 minutes at all wavelengths
- Full RS232 software control
- Modular design
- Birefringence compensation
- Injection seeded option
- Line narrowing etalon option
- IGBT switching for long lamp life
- Fully integrated power supply and water cooler