TUNABLE PULSED LASERS
Integrated Nd:YAG pumped Type II BBO OPO laser systems with either DPSS or lamp pump source.
Continuous tuning range 410-1064nm and 1064-2600nm.
Linewidth < 4cm-1.
Litron Tunable Wavelength Lasers
The Aurora II Integra series combines a Type II BBO broadband OPO and Nd:YAG nanosecond pump source into a single laser head, using an ultra-rigid Invar optical rail to provide class-leading performance and stability. True no-gap tunable output from 410 to 2600nm with options to extend into the 210 to 410nm UV range as well as direct access to the pump laser and its harmonics make the Aurora II the perfect choice for a wide range of research and industrial applications.
The integrated fully-motorised design eliminates the need for user alignment and adjustment even when relocating the laser head. With a choice of pump sources from Litron’s wide range of Nd:YAG lasers, a highly modular layout and even bespoke component optimisation, tailoring the Aurora II into a flexible, customised solution has never been easier.
- Photoacoustic Imaging
- High Resolution Spectroscopy
- LIDAR & Remote Sensing
- Laser-induced Fluorescence
- Non-linear Spectroscopy
- Combustion Research
- Process Monitoring
- Display Manufacture and Testing
Aurora II Integra Type II BBO OPO Laser In Action
- Fully integrated Q-switched pump laser and OPO
- Continuous tuning range of 410 – 2600nm
- Pulse energies up to 45mJ
- < 4cm-1 linewidth in the visible range
- < 4% RMS stability in the visible range
- Repetition rates from 1 to 100Hz
- Motorised OPO wavelength tuning
- Simultaneous signal and idler access
- 355nm pump process shutter and energy monitoring
- Direct access to 355nm pump output
- No user-alignment required
- Full PC control