ULTRA HIGH ENERGY LASERS
Ultra High Energy Pulsed Q-switched Nd:YAG Lasers.
Output energies up to 10J at 1064nm. Repetition rates up to 5Hz.
Harmonics available 532nm, 355nm & 266nm.
The LPY10J Ultra High Energy Pulsed Q-switched Nd:YAG Lasers with extended capabilities.
The LPY10J laser systems offer 10J Q-switched output energies from a proven design platform. The self-supporting Invar frame has been utilised in industrial and scientific applications where robustness and stability are paramount.
The modular design lends itself to several standard configurations of laser all using the same underlying laser components. An optional seeder can provide a narrow linewidth output. Optional harmonic generation units can provide output up to the 4th harmonic.
Other options available include automated moving mirrors to select different output wavelengths, energy monitoring and automatic output peaking.
- Ti:Sa Pumping
- Laser Shock Peening
- Plasma Physics
1. Invar stabilised optical rail using 8 bar self supporting format.
2. Twin rod, birefringence compensating oscillator.
3. Q-switch assembly.
4. Faraday isolator.
5. Motorised attenuator.
6. Twin rod, birefringence compensating pre-amplifier.
7. Twin rod, birefringence compensating amplifier.
8. Beam expanding telescope.
9. Power amplifier stage.
10. Beam switching unit for 1064nm only output.
11. Connections for power supply umbilicals.
12. Laser diode pointer assembly.
13. Laser output port.
14. Motorised second harmonic generation assembly.
15. Second harmonic separation assembly.
16. Beam dump shutter assembly.
17. Injection seeder assembly.
LPY10J Series features:
- Up to 10J at 1064nm
- Repetition rates 1-5Hz
- Telescopic or super-Gaussian coupled resonators
- Birefringence compensation
- Rugged Invar stabilised construction
- Optional seeder package
- 3rd and 4th harmonics available
- Full RS232 software control and LabVIEW drivers
See the video of automatic beam switching here
Litron’s Ultra High Energy Lasers Series offer
True TEM00 Pulsed Nd:YAG Lasers
High energy, true TEM00 laser systems giving near diffraction limited beam divergence.
These systems have a Gaussian output beam from the near to far field.
Injection Seeded Lasers
Range of Pulsed Nd:YAG Lasers with choice of super-Gaussian or True TEM00 Resonators
Energies available up to 10J at 1064nm. Repetition rates up to 200Hz.
Harmonics available: 532nm, 355nm, 266nm & 213nm.